Tel Aviv, Israel
ZenGo is the crypto wallet for everyone.
We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support. ZenGo is the ideal companion to your crypto journey and the best way to get hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology at your fingertips. We are changing the game, bringing crypto to the next level of convenience, simplicity, and security.
Crypto and blockchains represent one of the most revolutionary transformations of our lifetime. Backed by top-tier VCs, we are building a mission-driven company with a strong team and exceptional values.
Come build the future and join a dynamic, fast-growing company!
You will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our product.
As part of your role, you will work on various tasks across many areas: Providing technical support, analyzing and monitoring user data as well as our AWS infrastructure, working alongside the backend, frontend, and product teams and developing internal tools.
You will also focus on identifying root causes for customer complaints and finding solutions to mitigate and solve them.
You are a passionate software engineer who excels in your work and is looking to solve technical problems in an efficient and reliable manner. You have a passion for delighting users and an eye for detail. You have strong data analysis and critical thinking skills and know how to communicate your findings both verbally and in writing.
- BS in Computer Science or 3rd year student
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with linux working environment
- Experience in AWS (or similar) and large scale infrastructure
- Experience with Technical Customer Support
- Familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts
- Experience in QA and/or customer support
- Experience working with blockchains libraries
- Participation in open source projects
- Experience in software security and cryptography (E.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
How to Apply