Tel Aviv, Israel
We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we are expanding our rockstar team: Come and join one of the most revolutionary ecosystems in our lifetime!
As a Senior UX Researcher at ZenGo, you will play a pivotal role in gathering insights about the needs and emotions of people who use our product and about the behaviors of people who interact with crypto. We are passionate about building extremely simple user experiences and eliminating barriers to adoption – so that users with no prior initiation can easily participate in the new economy. You will help your team of product managers, designers and engineers and work with stakeholders across the company to surface the results of primary research and studies that will be pioneering and disruptive in the field and help inform company-wide strategy.
This role requires someone with a growth mindset, a passion for the craft of UX research, and a very strong motivation to always be learning and challenged.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, surveys, benchmark studies, and experiments
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers to prioritize research opportunities and foundational research in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for crypto, but work experience in the industry is not required. The company is located in Tel Aviv, Israel with a flexible on-site and work from home policy.
We are unusually selective in our hiring process – if you have a proven track record of conceptualizing, building, and launching products and features for consumers at scale, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Statistics, Psychology, Anthropology, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an applied research setting, or similar.
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods (e.g., usability studies, contextual inquiry, surveys, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and delivery
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience in a variety of product spaces, applied research and/or academic settings.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross-functional partners and senior leadership to drive impact.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].