We are looking for a passionate back-end software engineer who excels at solving difficult technical problems in an efficient, rigorous, and reliable manner.
As ZenGo’s back-end software engineer, you will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology for our system’s backend and building complex features for the ZenGo keyless cryptocurrency wallet, already enjoyed by a loyal base of users around the globe. You will also utilize sharp problem-solving and creative skills to help us build, test, deploy and optimise new technologies.
- At least 5 years of development experience
- At least 3 years experience in developing on a cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Strong background in cloud architecture and services, preferably AWS
- At least 3 years of experience developing Node.js applications
- Experience with serverless and microservices architectures
- BS in Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimisation
- Experience building REST APIs
- Good working knowledge of large systems and complex architectures
- Highly desired: Experience with blockchains development
- Experience with large-scale B2C applications
- Familiar with the Linux work environment
- Experience with software security and cryptography (e.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- A detail-oriented approach to writing tests and quality assurance
- Front-end experience (preferably React)
- Experience working with blockchain libraries
- Participation in open source projects
- Experience with building mobile apps
To apply, send your LinkedIn profile, resume, and portfolio to [email protected].