You will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our mobile app. Within this team, you will lead the Quality Assurance (QA) team efforts to verify that our application lives up to the highest quality standards.
As QA Team lead at ZenGo you will:
- Lead a team of QA professionals to take full ownership over testing during all stages of software development in an agile environment to identify and resolve issues before they reach the end user
- Define methodologies, processes and tools for QA and QA automation.
- Interface with other functions within the company to communicate the QA perspective, and help in the creation and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track and report on quality assurance metrics
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- At least 5 years of QA experience, including
- 2 years of experience as QA team leader
- 3 years hands-on experience in testing iOS and Android mobile apps
- Proven experience in both manual and automated testing
- Ability to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- Familiar with Linux working environment
- Familiar with blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- BA in computer science or related field
To apply to this position, you should send an email to email@example.com containing your LinkedIn profile or resume.