At KZen Research you will be part of a global team of researchers and cryptography coders pushing forward the art of applied cryptography. In particular, you will explore threshold cryptography and its application to the blockchain space. All your work will be open source and subject to professional peer review and audit. You will be encouraged to talk and present your projects at conferences and other events. Your work will directly affect ZenGo – the first ever consumer application of Multiparty computation
You are a true researcher who is not afraid to fail and is capable of learning new concepts and applying them to your work in a practical, pragmatic, and thorough manner. To learn more on KZen Research visit https://zengo.com/research/.
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field or MS in Computer Science with proven track record (published papers).
- Taken at least two classes in cryptography.
- Programming experience and proficiency in one of Rust/Go/C/C++ .
- Significant open source contribution
- Familiar with MPC theory and practice
- Familiar with blockchain technology
- Experience in software security
To apply to this position or to get further details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your CV.