You will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our mobile app.
You will use your creativity and skills to help us automate processes within ZenGo, the first keyless crypto wallet (for more information on ZenGo, please visit our home page). Automation is a force multiplier for us and we strive to apply it whenever possible: cloud backend, mobile app, testing and support.
As part of your role, you will be tasked with identifying the root cause for customers’ complaints that cannot be handled by customer support, finding solutions to automate exploring, mitigating and solving them with the team.
You are a passionate software engineer, who excels in your work and is looking to solve technical problems in an efficient and reliable manner. You have a passion for delighting users and an eye for detail. You have good data analysis skills and know how to communicate your findings both verbally and in writing,
- BS in Computer Science, or similar ( students in their last year can apply too)
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimisation
- Experience building and using REST APIs
- Experience in AWS (or similar) and large scale infrastructure
- Experience with Android and/or Swift and/or Objective C
- Experience in QA and/or customer support
- Familiar with linux working environment
- Familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts
- Experience working with blockchains libraries
- Participation into open source projects
- Experience in software security and cryptography (E.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
To apply to this position, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your LinkedIn profile / resume / portfolio.