Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
You will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our mobile app.
You will use your creativity and skills to help us automate processes within ZenGo, the first keyless crypto wallet (for more information on ZenGo, please visit https://zengo.com/). Automation is a force multiplier for us and we strive to apply it whenever possible.
As part of your role, you will work on various automation tasks across many areas of our product: cloud backend, mobile app, testing, support, and internal tools.
Additionally, identifying root causes for customer complaints and finding solutions to automate investigating, mitigating and solving them.
You are a passionate software engineer, who excels in your work and is looking to solve technical problems in an efficient and reliable manner. You have a passion for delighting users and an eye for detail. You have good data analysis and critical thinking skills and know how to communicate your findings both verbally and in writing.
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimisation
- Experience building and using REST APIs
- Experience in AWS (or similar) and large scale infrastructure
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with Android and/or Swift and/or Objective C
- Experience in QA and/or customer support
- Familiar with linux working environment
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts
- Experience with Technical Customer Support
- Experience working with blockchains libraries
- Participation into open source projects
- Experience in software security and cryptography (E.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
To apply to this position, you should send an email to [email protected] containing your LinkedIn profile / resume / portfolio.