Tel Aviv, Israel
ZenGo is the crypto wallet for everyone.
We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support. ZenGo is the ideal companion to your crypto journey and the best way to get hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology at your fingertips. We are changing the game, bringing crypto to the next level of convenience, simplicity, and security.
Crypto and blockchains represent one of the most revolutionary transformations of our lifetime. Backed by top-tier VCs, we are building a mission-driven company with a strong team and exceptional values.
Come build the future and join a dynamic, fast-growing company!
We are looking for our first HR Manager to establish, lead and direct all human resource processes. You will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, support and advise management and all teams on people-related issues, create our talent pipeline, and address the organization’s talent needs.
- Manage all aspects of HR, including recruiting new talent, performance management, training, and people development.
- Lead and own the recruitment process from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviews, to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
- Work alongside managers across departments to coach and train them on employee experience lifecycle and performance management.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns.
- Overall control of the onboarding process for new employees.
- Lead top candidate experiences, innovative recruiting, and brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally.
- 4+ years of HR experience in a high-tech environment (preferably in a start-up).
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment for technical positions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to consult with employees to get them through various situations.
- Curiosity, flexibility and strong learning skills.
- Passion for Technology.
How to Apply
Send your resumé and relevant written materials to [email protected]