You’ll be joining an exciting and fast growing startup in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space, driven by a team of talented engineers, researchers, marketers, and product people. We are building something truly innovative in one of the most exciting spaces in tech today.
We’re looking for a consumer-oriented customer service specialist (CSS) with a passion for helping people. The ideal candidate should be empathetic, patient, and have excellent communication skills — someone who can put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them. This position requires a bit of technical knowledge, and the ability to translate highly technical terms into simple language that average consumers can understand.
The CSS will many times have to investigate a problem, collect the relevant information, and interface with internal teams to find the right solution for the customer. If you’re an expert at turning a potentially bad experience into one that solves the customer’s problem and even delights them, this position is for you.
As a customer support specialist at ZenGo you will:
- Manage incoming support tickets through the app and website
- Handle customer complaints with empathy and grace
- Provide accurate and timely solutions; follow up to ensure resolution
- Educate customers on various aspects of finance and cryptocurrency
- Collect and organize customer feedback for reporting to the Product team
- Build lasting relationships and trust with customers through quality interactions
- Go the extra mile to engage and delight customers 😌
- 3+ years of customer support experience with consumer products
- Amazing written communication skills in English
- Experience with customer support systems and practices
- Familiarity with behavioral analytics tools
- Excellent organizational skills and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Additional languages
How to Apply
Send us an email with your CV and why you think you’re a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org