Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
We are looking for a passionate back-end team leader who excels at leading teams in solving difficult technical problems.
As ZenGo’s back-end team leader, you will lead a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our system’s backend and building complex features. The Back-end team takes a key part in ZenGo R&D group, building our ZenGo keyless cryptocurrency wallet, already enjoyed by a loyal base of users around the globe.
As the back-end Team lead at ZenGo you will:
- Lead a team of back-end professionals to take full ownership over development during all stages of software development in an agile environment
- Manage the HR aspects of the team: Lead the hiring of new team members, manage and maintain the satisfaction of the existing team members and enhance their professional knowledge and skills
- Define and revise methodologies, processes and tools.
- Interface with other functions within the company to communicate the back-end perspective, and help in the creation and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Take part in the R&D leadership team.
- Personally contribute to the development process and codebase
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader (Exceptional senior engineers with some tech lead experience can apply too)
- At least 7 years of development experience
- At least 3 years experience in developing on a cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Experience designing and building highly available and scalable cloud architectures, preferably AWS
- At least 3 years of experience developing Node.js applications and understanding in its internals (heap management, routing)
- Experience with serverless and microservices architectures
- BS in Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimisation
- Experience building REST APIs
- Good working knowledge of large systems and complex architectures
- Experience with blockchains development is a big plus (but not mandatory)
- Experience with large-scale B2C applications
- Familiar with the Linux work environment
- Experience with software security and cryptography (e.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- A detail-oriented approach to writing tests and quality assurance
- Experience working with blockchain libraries
- Participation in open source projects
- Experience with building mobile apps
To apply to this position, you should send an email to [email protected] containing your LinkedIn profile / resume / portfolio.