Tel Aviv, Israel
You will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for implementing cutting edge high-impact cryptography/blockchains technology. You will use your creativity and excellent problem solving skills to help us integrate, measure and optimise our back-end infrastructure interacting with cryptography cutting-edge algorithms provided by our crypto research team.
You are a passionate software engineer, who excels in your work and looking to solve hard technical problems and do so efficiently, rigorously and reliably. You have a passion for high quality performance code and blockchain technology.
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding backgrounds
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Familiar with Restify and Neon (for binding with Rust)
- Familiar with Linux working environment
- Familiar with blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in software security and cryptography
- Experience with functional languages
- Experience working with blockchains libraries
- Participation into open source projects
To apply to this position, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your LinkedIn profile or resume.
Bonus: Include a project (Github repository, publication, hackathon, code challenges…) or/and code snippet that you are the most proud of, and tell us why.
November 28, 2018